Nothing tells a story or teaches as well as video.
When combined with eLearning, you have the best of all worlds!
We have created corporate videos for our customers in the following categories:
- New Employee Orientations
- Safety Videos
- Team Building
- Management and Staff Interviews
- Marketing and Advertising
- Website Videos
We use industry standard tools for our video editing and motion graphics:
Our video editing tool of choice is Sony Vegas Pro 9. It is powerful, much more productive than other NLEs (non-linear editors) and with the best support in the industry.
For complex green screening or advanced motion graphics, we use Adobe After Effects.
We are starting to use Adobe Premiere CS5 with the new Mercury rendering engine. While it is not as easy an editing tool as Sony Vegas, the Mercury engine is superior to any we’ve seen to date.
Reallusion makes great video and multimedia products for green screening and compositing. Excellent tools that are task specific and as good as they get.
Sorenson Squeeze is the industry standard for media compression. We use Squeeze to convert across different video formats and to publish video for the web in FLV, h264 and SWF formats.
We have a full “run and shoot” video production capability with professional equipment. Our video inventory includes:
- Canon XH-A1 HD professional cameras
- Canon Vixia HFS-100 cameras
- Kino-flo Diva 400 lights
- Lightpanels LED lights
- Sennheiser Wireless Evolution series lavalier microphone systems
- RODE NT3 location microphones
- Sennheiser MKH-66 shotgun mics
- RODE NTG3 shotgun mic
- Bogen-Manfrotto tripods and monopods
- White balance cards & filters
- Light reflectors and stands
- C-stands and light stands
- Prompter People Teleprompter
- Green screen system
- Pelican and professional rolling cases
- Glide-Cam motion stabilization
When we need professional green-screening solutions, we go to McNulty-Nielsen Studio in North Hollywood. They are extremely professional and very easy to work with.